IFE Group has extensive experience developing and validating stress testing and capital adequacy frameworks. We have also conducted numerous policy and program evaluations to advise our clients, including government entities, on their efficacy. In particular, we:
- Offer DFAST1050, IFE Group’s turn-key solution for mid-size banks’ regulatory requirements and benchmark tool for banks with assets of more than $50 billion.
- Develop and validate top-down and bottom-up stress testing approaches to support our clients with both internal and regulatory stress testing requirements.
- Estimate key banking items, including capital ratios, net charge off rates, allowance for loan and lease losses (ALLL), and asset growth rates to produce submission-ready DFAST reporting.
- Assist clients in developing and implementing Basel risk-based capital solutions.
- Conduct policy and program evaluations to support clients, including government entities, in assessing their efficacy.