Financial economists are expected to work on advanced analytical projects under the guidance of our senior principals. The projects are generally in the areas of financial risk measurement and management, pricing models, economic forecasts, government policies, and financial security design. Typical projects involve model development, data mining, management consulting, analytical reports, trading advisory, and model automation and validation. Since IFE Group delivers customized solutions to its clients, the nature of the projects can vary dramatically. Therefore, the candidate is expected to adapt to this fast-paced, dynamic working environment. Most of our projects are located in the Washington DC metropolitan area. Continuous research for publications and conference presentations are strongly encouraged and supported.
- Ph.D. or ABD in Economics, Statistics, Finance, Applied Mathematics, or other quantitative areas
- Strong quantitative skills in econometrics, mathematics, numerical methods, or statistics
- Attention to detail and the ability to ensure the highest accuracy on all produced work
- Proficiency in SAS programming. Experience in other programming languages, such as C++ or Matlab is a plus
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
If you are interested in joining IFE Group, please submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.