Business analytics directors oversee projects, ensuring timely and accurate deliveries to clients within budget. They lead and mentor analysts and financial engineers who apply econometric and analytical tools to develop and enhance models; develop tests and standards to assess the accuracy or predictive powers of the models; advise on economic analyses, projections, and industry best practices across model development, risk management, financial management and capital market functions. This position requires project oversight, leadership, client relationship management, collaboration with external subject matter experts and continuous communication with senior leaders and staff.
- Master in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, or related quantitative field
- 7+ years of experience in financial institutions or consulting firms
- 3+ years of experience in a management position
- Extensive practical experience using econometrics or statistics, including data preparation and model estimation in the workplace
- Deep knowledge of industry best practices
- Superior problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills– written and verbal– at all levels within the company, as well as with various external clients, through presentations and reports, including the ability to communicate technical results to non-technical audience
- 7+ years of experience with the following tools: SAS, SQL, Matlab, STATA, R, Java, C++, UNIX shell programming
- 5+ years of experience working with big data
- Ability to work in a team environment, establish and maintain relationships within and across groups
If you are interested in joining IFE Group, please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com for consideration.